- Grauer Students Embark on Educational Expedition to CubaPosted 6 days ago
- 4S Ranch~Del Sur Community Foundation Holds 6th Annual Grant Awards Celebration, Grants $26,000Posted 9 days ago
- Plan for Safety: Enjoying Hiking and Biking TrailsPosted 9 days ago
- Think Outside the TankPosted 11 days ago
- Futsal Comes to 4S RanchPosted 13 days ago
- SDNCC Names New Director of Economic Development and PolicyPosted 13 days ago
- Council Declares Northrop Grumman Week in the City of San DiegoPosted 16 days ago
- RB Sunrise Rotary Announces Meeting Speakers for June, 2013Posted 21 days ago
- Fatal Traffic Collision in 4S RanchPosted 21 days ago
- Escondido Humane Society HomecomingPosted 28 days ago
William Lyon Homes Releases New Phase in Del Sur
Posted on May 6, 2010
~ by William Lyon Homes
Tucked into the rolling hills of Black Mountain Ranch, Pasado at Del Sur gives homage to the best of San Diego’s heritage. Pasado at Del Sur echoes a time when home and community were vital to everyday life, with fine craftsmanship, style and uncompromising attention to detail.
At Pasado at Del Sur, the past mingles with the present, combining traditional charm with the benefits of the most current skill and expertise. The neighborhood is crafted around the concepts that encourage community and a sense of place. Picturesque courtyards offer a place for quiet reflection or entertaining family and friends. Wrap-around porches welcome company while tree-lined streets create nostalgic streetscapes for twilight strolls through the neighborhood.
Designed as Monterey, Cottage, Spanish and Bungalow, each detached home sets the stage for special moments. Pasado at Del Sur by William Lyon Homes offers three inspired two-story floorplans and a broad selection of detached homes for every lifestyle.
For more information, please visit William Lyon Homes website or call (858) 832-8190.
© Copyright 2010 William Lyon Homes. All rights reserved.