- Grauer Students Embark on Educational Expedition to CubaPosted 3 days ago
- 4S Ranch~Del Sur Community Foundation Holds 6th Annual Grant Awards Celebration, Grants $26,000Posted 6 days ago
- Plan for Safety: Enjoying Hiking and Biking TrailsPosted 6 days ago
- Futsal Comes to 4S RanchPosted 10 days ago
- SDNCC Names New Director of Economic Development and PolicyPosted 10 days ago
- Council Declares Northrop Grumman Week in the City of San DiegoPosted 14 days ago
- RB Sunrise Rotary Announces Meeting Speakers for June, 2013Posted 18 days ago
- Fatal Traffic Collision in 4S RanchPosted 19 days ago
- Escondido Humane Society HomecomingPosted 26 days ago
- Westfield North County “Rhythm & Youth” Music Showcase June 1 & 2Posted 26 days ago
YMCA Plans Sweetheart Dance on Feb. 11
Posted on February 2, 2011
Rancho Family YMCA plans a night of dancing at the 2011 Sweetheart Dance, 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 11.
Each couple will have a memory photo taken of the evening and emailed to them courtesy of the YMCA. Participants can dance, play fun family games and enjoy refreshments Pre-registration is required by Feb. 7. The dance costs $15 per YMCA member couple, $20 per non-member couple and $7 for each additional individual.
For more information on the 2011 Sweetheart Family Dance, please contact the Rancho Family YMCA at 858-484-8788, visit www.rancho.ymca.org or stop by at 9410 Fairgrove Lane in Rancho Penasquitos.