- Escondido Humane Society HomecomingPosted 18 hours ago
- Westfield North County “Rhythm & Youth” Music Showcase June 1 & 2Posted 18 hours ago
- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Shabbat Dinner and Service at Temple Adat ShalomPosted 6 days ago
- Memorial Weekend Fustal Game to be Held at 4S Ranch Sports ParkPosted 9 days ago
- San Diego Rowdies Girls Fastpitch Travel Softball Tryouts 18UPosted 10 days ago
- San Diego Rowdies Girls Fastpitch Travel Softball Tryouts 18UPosted 11 days ago
- Scientists in the Making!Posted 11 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 13 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 14 days ago
Von Euw Takes Over Cavaillon
Posted on June 23, 2011
Michael von Euw has acquired Cavaillon Restauarant, located at 14701 Via Bettona, Suite 200, in Santaluz.
Purchased from Philippe Verpiand – who plans to relocate to Texas – Cavaillon is a highly-acclaimed French fine-dining restaurant located between Interstate 15 and Interstate 5 near Fairbanks Ranch.
A transition is now under way, which includes a July 7 “Dual Chef” event, which pits Verpiand against von Euw.
Cavaillon is open for dinner Monday-Sunday from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., and breakfast/brunch on Sunday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. For information or reservations, call 858-433-0483 or email email@example.com.