- Escondido Humane Society HomecomingPosted 3 days ago
- Westfield North County “Rhythm & Youth” Music Showcase June 1 & 2Posted 3 days ago
- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 4 days ago
- Shabbat Dinner and Service at Temple Adat ShalomPosted 8 days ago
- Memorial Weekend Fustal Game to be Held at 4S Ranch Sports ParkPosted 11 days ago
- San Diego Rowdies Girls Fastpitch Travel Softball Tryouts 18UPosted 12 days ago
- San Diego Rowdies Girls Fastpitch Travel Softball Tryouts 18UPosted 13 days ago
- Scientists in the Making!Posted 13 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 15 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 16 days ago
4S Health Center is Bringing Top Notch Medical and Dental Care to Residents
Posted on April 28, 2012
4S Ranch has just about everything you could want in an upscale community, but it’s about to get even better. With a grand opening scheduled for this July, the 4S Health Center at the corner of Camino Del Norte and Dove Canyon Road will host a variety of medical and dental offices that will be easily accessible and convenient for residents.
According to listing agent Chris Ross, the 2-story, 40,000 square-foot medical office building has been specially designed with beautiful Spanish-style architecture. “The building will offer first class design and finishes – both inside and out. It is planned for LEED certification and will be an eco-friendly green building, reducing energy usage and minimizing environmental impact. It will be beautifully landscaped and will have inviting common areas with indoor and outdoor seating, Wi-Fi internet access, elegant restrooms, streaming music and custom artwork throughout.”
One of the unique features of the building is LEED certification which means that the building is built to be energy and resource efficient and healthy for occupants, visitors and the building’s surroundings. According to Ross, “The developer is investing extra money into things like high efficiency air conditioning, motion-censored lighting, water fixtures and dual-paned solar reflecting windows to prevent unwanted transfer of heat.“
The building is already 75% leased with tenants such as Arch Health (primary care), Children’s Primary Care Medical Group (pediatrics), C-Care (oncology / cancer treatment), general dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and orthodontic practices contracted for space. Approximately 10,000 sq. ft. remains available for lease.
The location of the 4S Health Center will be convenient for residents and tenants alike who will be within easy walking distance to all stores and restaurants in the 4S Commons Town Center and the 4S Ranch Village Center. Unlike traditional office buildings whose traffic patterns peak at morning or evening rush hour, traffic will flow smoothly through the center as medical offices are patronized throughout the day. Designs also include space for abundant parking.