- Escondido Humane Society HomecomingPosted 2 days ago
- Westfield North County “Rhythm & Youth” Music Showcase June 1 & 2Posted 2 days ago
- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Shabbat Dinner and Service at Temple Adat ShalomPosted 7 days ago
- Memorial Weekend Fustal Game to be Held at 4S Ranch Sports ParkPosted 10 days ago
- San Diego Rowdies Girls Fastpitch Travel Softball Tryouts 18UPosted 11 days ago
- San Diego Rowdies Girls Fastpitch Travel Softball Tryouts 18UPosted 12 days ago
- Scientists in the Making!Posted 12 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 14 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 15 days ago
Moms Making It Happen
Posted on April 28, 2012
Angie Gange, former mortgage broker and mother of three teenage boys, joined Moms Making Six Figures in order to maintain her substantial income while enjoying greater flexibility. Barbara Ryan, on-call emergency room surgeon, joined Moms Making Six Figures so she can have more quality time with her husband and grandson.Michele Martin, mother of four and former VP of Technology for a large real estate firm, joined Moms Making Six Figures so she can create equity in her own business.
Stacy Brown, former CPA and single mother, joined Moms Making Six Figures to create more time with her daughter without sacrificing her income.Melanie Hughes, single mother of three, joined Moms Making Six Figures to bridge the gap in monthly expenses without giving up her time at home.Can a mother really stay at home and still make six figures? Heidi Bartolotta, President and owner of Moms Making Six Figures, says the answer is definitely yes!
Bartolotta is herself a mother of two who once worked as a pharmaceutical sales representative. She started Moms Making Six Figures when her husband was down-sized.“Just look,” says Bartolotta, “at the women featured here. These ladies are just a few of the dynamic women who make up our Moms Making Six Figures team. Each of these amazing women is improving her life in a significant way.” And she insists that anyone who is hard-working and self-motivated can do it, too.
The most attractive thing about the company, says Bartolotta, is the flexibility it offers and the unlimited income potential. “We don’t sell anything and we are not your traditional home-based business,” said Bartolotta. “We developed a business model that requires no overhead, no inventory and no selling.”
Sound too good to be true? Bartolotta encourages you to see for yourself. Simply visit www.momsmakingsixfigures.com and submit a request for more information. A professional mentor will contact you and help you get started on your new business – today!
Name of Business: Moms Making Six Figures, LLC
Head: Heidi M. Bartolotta
Position/Title: President and Owner
Year of Establishment: 2008
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org