- Escondido Humane Society HomecomingPosted 2 days ago
- Westfield North County “Rhythm & Youth” Music Showcase June 1 & 2Posted 2 days ago
- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Shabbat Dinner and Service at Temple Adat ShalomPosted 7 days ago
- Memorial Weekend Fustal Game to be Held at 4S Ranch Sports ParkPosted 10 days ago
- San Diego Rowdies Girls Fastpitch Travel Softball Tryouts 18UPosted 11 days ago
- San Diego Rowdies Girls Fastpitch Travel Softball Tryouts 18UPosted 12 days ago
- Scientists in the Making!Posted 12 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 14 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 15 days ago
Relay For Life Comes to Rancho Bernardo
Posted on May 29, 2012
The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life is coming to Rancho Bernardo from June 23 – 24. The event that takes place for 24 hours from 9 am – 9 am, will be held at Rancho Bernardo Community Park.
Relay For Life is a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.
At Relay, teams of people camp out at a local high school, park, or fairground and take turns walking or running around a track or path. Because cancer never sleeps, Relays are overnight events up to 24 hours in length. Relayers do not have to walk all night, but each team is asked to have a representative on the track at all times during the event.
Walkers are asked to raise $100 worth of donations as well as pay a $10 fee. Cancer survivors walk for free and receive a free breakfast. All participants will receive a t-shirt.
For more information, please visit www.relayforlife.org.