- Escondido Humane Society HomecomingPosted 3 days ago
- Westfield North County “Rhythm & Youth” Music Showcase June 1 & 2Posted 3 days ago
- Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation Arts in Education Initiative Introduction to Instruments 2013Posted 4 days ago
- Shabbat Dinner and Service at Temple Adat ShalomPosted 8 days ago
- Memorial Weekend Fustal Game to be Held at 4S Ranch Sports ParkPosted 11 days ago
- San Diego Rowdies Girls Fastpitch Travel Softball Tryouts 18UPosted 12 days ago
- San Diego Rowdies Girls Fastpitch Travel Softball Tryouts 18UPosted 13 days ago
- Scientists in the Making!Posted 13 days ago
- Sport Clips of 4S Ranch Village Gives BackPosted 15 days ago
- The Grauer School Presents “A Night on Broadway”Posted 16 days ago
Five Chamber Members Elected to The Board of Directors for 2012-2013 Term
Posted on June 6, 2012
The San Diego North Chamber of Commerce has elected 5 new Directors to the board for the 2012-2013 term. In addition, Steven Anderson of Northrop Grumman has also been elected the new Board Chairman for the same fiscal year. Angelo Damante, current Chairman of the Board, will remain on the board as a Director at Large.
Meet Your New Directors Effective July 1, 2012
Incoming Chairman of the Board
In August 2010, Anderson joined Northrop Grumman to lead the Human Resources & Administrative functions at the Company’s aerospace operations based in Rancho Bernardo.
Dean of Business
Cal State San Marcos
Dr. Sharon Lightner, Ph.D., was named the dean of the College of Business Administration at California State University San Marcos (CSUSM).
General Manager, Harrahs
Beronio began her career with Caesars in 1984 as Associate General Counsel with Harrah’s Casino Hotels, where her responsibilities included legal, governmental, and risk management affairs for Harrah’s gaming properties in northern Nevada. Janet is currently Regional President for Harrah’s Rincon Casino & Resort.
The Safari Park
San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Director (since Jan. 1984) McClure is responsible for overall operation of the 1,800-acre wildlife preserve.
Regional Vice President
Pacific Western Bank
In March 2012, Mike Peters was named Executive Vice President and Regional Manager for Pacific Western Bank. Mike brings more than 40 years of banking experience to the board.
Torrez formed Prava Construction Services Inc. in 2005. Glenn brings with him more than 30 years’ experience in commercial construction.