- Grauer Students Embark on Educational Expedition to CubaPosted 4 days ago
- 4S Ranch~Del Sur Community Foundation Holds 6th Annual Grant Awards Celebration, Grants $26,000Posted 7 days ago
- Plan for Safety: Enjoying Hiking and Biking TrailsPosted 7 days ago
- Think Outside the TankPosted 10 days ago
- Futsal Comes to 4S RanchPosted 11 days ago
- SDNCC Names New Director of Economic Development and PolicyPosted 11 days ago
- Council Declares Northrop Grumman Week in the City of San DiegoPosted 15 days ago
- RB Sunrise Rotary Announces Meeting Speakers for June, 2013Posted 19 days ago
- Fatal Traffic Collision in 4S RanchPosted 20 days ago
- Escondido Humane Society HomecomingPosted 27 days ago
Posted on June 28, 2012
We live in a wireless world. Our progressively mobile society requires an increasing number of mobile services. People now rely on their mobile phones for much more than just talking – they listen to music, exchange emails, share photos, manage calendars – to name a few.
T-Mobile, which hosts America’s largest 4G Network, has emerged in the community with a storefront to bring value in their plans, a wide range of coverage, the reliability of their network, and high quality service. “These aspects help you stick together with the people who make your life come alive. That’s why we’re here,” said Stephen Miljkovic, 4S Ranch T-Mobile Retail Store Manager.
T-Mobile is touted as having the most affordable 4G plans with no premium 4G charges, along with having the largest Smartphone selection available. With exclusive Wi-Fi calling, customers are able to make calls through their own Wi-Fi network in low coverage areas giving near perfect service everywhere. In addition, the company holds rank as having the “Best Customer Service” by JD Powers Associates seven out of the last eight years.
Located in the 4S Ranch Village Center, T-Mobile is offering the new direction the company is implementing in their store front locations. It is part of the Global Design Concept (GDC) which gives customers the freedom to roam throughout the store. “This concept gives the community more jobs and peace of mind knowing that there is a T-Mobile store in the area with an expert ready to answer questions,” explained Miljkovic.
Known for being the first national provider to introduce the Android to the world, T-Mobile now has the biggest platform worldwide [reaching over 293 million Americans]. Their awareness to improve network capacity to handle the growing numbers of data usage will commence early next year. “We are looking to launch our new enhanced LTE Network in 2013 and will be able to provide even more wireless solutions to all of the U.S.A.” said Miljkovic.
T-Mobile continually works to enhance network quality and premium service in the community, and it clearly shows. “We sponsor the Del Norte High School Color Guard Team and will continue to support our neighbors in the community,” Miljkovic stated. And, Generation Z – our local students – will benefit from the back to school campaign which will run from July 11 through September.