- Grauer Students Embark on Educational Expedition to CubaPosted 5 days ago
- 4S Ranch~Del Sur Community Foundation Holds 6th Annual Grant Awards Celebration, Grants $26,000Posted 8 days ago
- Plan for Safety: Enjoying Hiking and Biking TrailsPosted 8 days ago
- Think Outside the TankPosted 11 days ago
- Futsal Comes to 4S RanchPosted 12 days ago
- SDNCC Names New Director of Economic Development and PolicyPosted 12 days ago
- Council Declares Northrop Grumman Week in the City of San DiegoPosted 16 days ago
- RB Sunrise Rotary Announces Meeting Speakers for June, 2013Posted 20 days ago
- Fatal Traffic Collision in 4S RanchPosted 21 days ago
- Escondido Humane Society HomecomingPosted 27 days ago
Northrop Grumman is Business of the Year
Posted on August 28, 2012
The San Diego North Chamber of Commerce recently honored Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) with its Business of the Year Award.
The award is given to companies with a history of outstanding business practices in the San Diego North community and honors such characteristics as entrepreneurship, sustainability, productivity and corporate citizenship. Northrop Grumman received the award at the chamber’s annual Celebration of Business event, which also featured the installation of Northrop Grumman employee Steven Anderson as the chairman of the organization’s board of directors.
Northrop Grumman employs approximately 4,000 people in San Diego County, with an annual payroll of $425 million. The company works with more than 560 suppliers in San Diego County, and has an economic impact of more than $600 million. Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide. Visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.