- Grauer Students Embark on Educational Expedition to CubaPosted 4 days ago
- 4S Ranch~Del Sur Community Foundation Holds 6th Annual Grant Awards Celebration, Grants $26,000Posted 7 days ago
- Plan for Safety: Enjoying Hiking and Biking TrailsPosted 7 days ago
- Think Outside the TankPosted 10 days ago
- Futsal Comes to 4S RanchPosted 11 days ago
- SDNCC Names New Director of Economic Development and PolicyPosted 11 days ago
- Council Declares Northrop Grumman Week in the City of San DiegoPosted 15 days ago
- RB Sunrise Rotary Announces Meeting Speakers for June, 2013Posted 19 days ago
- Fatal Traffic Collision in 4S RanchPosted 20 days ago
- Escondido Humane Society HomecomingPosted 26 days ago
Rancho Bernardo Community Council and the American Heart Association to Host a FREE CPR/AED Training Classes
Posted on September 11, 2012
Do you know disco? If not, don’t let that stop you from learning hands only CPR and having fun at the same time. The American Heart Association’s Hands Only CPR Mobile Tour is coming to Rancho Bernardo! The Rancho Bernardo Community Council, in conjunction with the American Heart Association, will be hosting free CPR/AED training classes on Saturday, October 6, 9 am - 3 pm at the Westwood Club, 17394 West Bernardo Drive, San Diego, CA 92127.
All residents young and not so young are invited to participate. Each training session last 30 minutes. Those interested are encouraged to register ahead of time for a time slot by going to: www.surveymonkey.com/s/ranchobernardoahahoc, or emailing RBCommCouncil@aol.com by October 5.
Come learn a skill that can save lives! There will be live entertainment, free refreshments, and all participants who are 18 and older will receive a CPR Anytime Kit (valued at $34.95) while supplies last.
For more details, please visit the Rancho Bernardo Community Council’s web site site at: http://rbcommunitycouncil.com/index.php?tag=menu.